[pyar] Request for a mentored project for PyAr

K. Kaushik Reddy reddykaushik18 en gmail.com
Mie Mayo 22 10:30:26 -03 2019

Hi Developers

This is Kaushik Reddy from India. I was a PyAr GSoC-19 enthusiast, (
unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the final) but no worries, I really
enjoyed the journey with your org and learned so much especially, under
Mariano Reingart. [Thanks a lot Mariano ;) ]

Here I'm in my summer vacation, I would like to work on some project under
your org, a Summer of Code for the sake of contributions towards the PyAr
org.
It would be great if there is any project to work on, and I would like to
get assigned along with a mentor, so as to help me if I get stuck somewhere.
It would be great if you could help me.

Cheers,
Kaushik
GitHub <https://github.com/urstrulykkr>