[pyar] Buscar coordenadas dentro de poligono

Marcos Dione mdione en grulic.org.ar
Mar Mar 6 10:34:28 -03 2018

On Tue, Mar 06, 2018 at 09:58:03AM -0300, Andrés Ramírez wrote:
> Cuidado que la funcion de contains sobre GIS de la base de datos, puede que
> te retorne true, si el punto se encuentra dentro del minimo rectangulo que
> contiene tu poligono, al menos eso hace MySql la funcion MBR_contains
> <https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/spatial-relation-functions-mbr.html>.

    otro motivo más para no usar mysql. en postgir, ST_Contains(A, B)
devuelve:

Geometry A contains Geometry B if and only if no points of B lie in the
exterior of A, and at least one point of the interior of B lies in the
interior of A. An important subtlety of this definition is that A does
not contain its boundary, but A does contain itself.

--
(Not so) Random fortune:
The technology industry sees itself as in rebellion against corporate