[pyar] [OT] Línea de comandos de GNU/Linux en Microsoft

Olemis Lang olemis en gmail.com
Sab Abr 2 14:08:33 ART 2016

On 3/31/16, Ignacio Rossi <rossi.ignacio at gmail.com> wrote:
> El 31 de marzo de 2016, 11:49, Olemis Lang <olemis at gmail.com> escribió:

[...]
>> Yo sinceramente quisiera saber si se puede (y cómo) intercalar en un
>> mismo proceso llamadas de sistema UNIX y Win .
>>

> Acá [0] dice que traducen las llamadas de sistema en tiempo real.
>
> Saludos
>
> Ignacio
>
> [0] http://blog.dustinkirkland.com/2016/03/ubuntu-on-windows.html

Ese está muy bueno . D ahí saco lo siguiente :

"Is everything working exactly as expected?  No, not quite.  Not yet,
at least.  The vast majority of the LTP passes and works well.  But
there are some imperfections still, especially around tty’s an the
vt100.  My beloved byobu, screen, and tmux don’t quite work yet, but
they’re getting close!"

"From Microsoft’s perspective, a variety of surveys and user studies
have pointed to bash and Linux tools – very specifically, Ubuntu – be
available in Windows, and without resource-heavy full virtualization."

... así q m parece q la cosa va muy en serio , especialmente si
integran esto en Azure .

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc