[pyar] Hello Argentina!

Daniel Greenfeld pydanny en gmail.com
Vie Jul 25 22:25:50 ART 2014

Apologies, my spanish is really bad so I'll just go with english.

I would like to introduce myself. I am Daniel 'pydanny' Greenfeld. I
do Python, Django, and wrote a book called Two Scoops of Django.

I'm attending pyday mendoza next month. It's my first time in
Argentina and South America. I'm really excited, and if I'm lucky I'll
finally get to snowboard or ski for the first time in my life. ;)

After PyDay Mendoza I'm hoping to visit Buenos Aires while I am in Argentina.

Sincerely,

Daniel Greenfeld

--
'Knowledge is Power'