[pyar] Remote Python Position

Pablo Gabriel Celayes pablocelayes en gmail.com
Vie Jul 25 14:28:13 ART 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Dunklee <scott en deviget.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Subject: Python Position posting
To: pablocelayes en gmail.com

Hi Pablo,

Alejandro also mentioned that you could post the open position to the
Python Argentina mailing list.

Please let me know if this works and how I can also join the mailing list.

 Deviget is a globally distributed development shop with offices in the USA
and South America. We have a tight knit team of passionate developers, many
of whom have been working together since 2008.

Our team dynamic is excellent. We work well together and never shy away
from helping a co-worker resolve an issue. We get excited about everything
computing and we spend a majority of our time inside, and outside, of work
together so we never stop discussing new techniques and challenging each
other to get better.

We are looking to add a Senior Python engineer.

How we work:
-We all work remotely from home via (skype, #irc, hangout) and typically
begin our day with a standup within our respective team/client
-Monthly the various project teams get together in local offices in their
area to meet for sprint planning, retrospectives & project updates.
- Technologies we typically work with are: Amazon EC2, MongoDB, Java, Ruby,
Python, PHP, Hadoop, JavaScript, Selenium, Git, Android...

If you are interested in joining our team, you can apply directly through
our website here:
http://careers.deviget.com/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=3805390

Thank you,

--