[pyar] [Django] Problema con forms

Martín Gaitán gaitan en gmail.com
Lun Sep 30 20:05:21 ART 2013

2013/9/30 Julian Waksberg <juwaks en gmail.com>

> Alguien sabría decirme que función cumple el csrf_token ?

El  tutorial oficial

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.5/intro/tutorial04/#write-a-simple-form

"Since we’re creating a POST form (which can have the effect of modifying
data), we need to worry about Cross Site Request Forgeries. Thankfully, you
don’t have to worry too hard, because Django comes with a very easy-to-use
system for protecting against it. In short, all POST forms that are
targeted at internal URLs should use the {% csrf_token
%}<https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.5/ref/templates/builtins/#std:templatetag-csrf_token>template
tag."

--
mgaitan.github.io