[pyar] Hangout de Django

Sebastian Bassi sebastian.bassi en globant.com
Sab Sep 29 17:52:40 ART 2012

vi este anuncio por ahi le sirve a alguien:

Hello Everybody,

Tomorrow I'll be running a bit of an experiment on Google+.  The basic
idea is that I'll be available on a Google Hangout for an hour or two
tomorrow afternoon answering any Django questions that you might have.

If your interested in asking questions, join the hangout and ask away.
 Otherwise, it might be interesting to just watch the hang out and see
what you can learn from other people's questions.

You can join the office hours over at http://bit.ly/SauDRO.

If you have any questions, have any feedback, or run into any
problems, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks!