[pyar] Fwd: [Conferences] PyConVE 2012

Facundo Batista facundobatista en gmail.com
Mar Jul 31 11:18:14 ART 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ferminster <ferminster en gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Subject: [Conferences] PyConVE 2012
To: conferences en python.org

Greetings,

I'm from Caracas - Venezuela and I'm a member of my local Python
Community: PyVE. We're organizing the very first PyCon in our country,
the Conference will take place in November 1st, 2nd and 3th at the
Andrés Bello Catholic University facilities.

The website will be up in a couple of hours. The URL is:
www.pyconve.com  (information only in spanish)

Any advice or help will be very very helpful for us.

Thank you in advance.

--
Israel Fermín Montilla
http://iferminmontilla.net