[pyar] OT: firmas y disclaimers

Sebastian Bassi sebastian.bassi en globant.com
Lun Ago 30 12:47:56 ART 2010

2010/8/30 Roberto Alsina <ralsina en netmanagers.com.ar>

> Deberías poner un disclaimer ;-)

A veces uso este:

Non standard disclaimer: READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email,
you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all
obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED
agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap,
browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and
acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have
entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and
assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release
me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer

--
Sebastián Bassi. *sebastian.bassi en globant.com*
Lic. en Biotecnología con orientación en genética molecular.