[pyar] I can't manage to start elastic search locally on my Lubuntu 18.04

Marcos Dione mdione en grulic.org.ar
Vie Ene 4 12:28:40 -03 2019

On Thu, Jan 03, 2019 at 02:24:43PM -0300, Gurupratap Singh Matharu wrote:
> Sincerely,
> Gurupratap

    Hi Gurupratap. Despite the hindi-looking name, pyar is the Python
Argentina group. we discuss mostly about Python, and nearly 100% of the
time in Spanish, our native language. Maybe someone steps in and helps
you with ES, but don't feel bad if nobody does. Maybe you'll get better
chances in ES's forum:

https://discuss.elastic.co

    Cheers,

	-- Marcos.

--
(Not so) Random fortune:
The technology industry sees itself as in rebellion against corporate