[pyar] [Deviget] Senior Python/Django Engineer - 100% Remote

Florencia Alvarez Costa falvarezcosta en deviget.com
Jue Abr 12 12:49:22 -03 2018

Hello to everyone!
At Deviget we are seeking a *Senior* Django Engineer to work 100% remote,
full-time and long-term for a company located in the USA.

*Your Responsibilities: *
- Further developing and refining Interface using React and Redux
- Creating and maintaining APIs
- Building data visualizations
- Working with mobile teams
- Planning and maintaining a product long-term
- Performing code reviews
- Creating/maintaining documentation
- Writing comprehensive tests
- Working with interdepartmental teams (Customer Success, Sales, Marketing)

*About You:*
- Strong experience with languages like Python, Ruby, C++, or C
- Has developed production apps using React and ES6
- Experience with styles and animations using SCSS
- Experience using GIT, JIRA, build systems (Webpack)
- Knowledge of API architecture development
- Good understanding of relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Experience developing and deploying a product in a production environment
(product lifecycle, sticking to release schedules, etc.)

Please if you are the person that we are looking for send me your resume to
flor en eviget.com!

It's important to speak fluent English also and you must be based in South
America :)

Gracias!

--
*Florencia Alvarez Costa*