[pyar] [How-to]Find out what modules a Python script requires

Apokalyptica Painkiller apokalyptica79 en gmail.com
Jue Mayo 1 12:47:23 ART 2014

I do a lot of my academic programming in Python, and – even though I often
write about the importance of reproducible research – I don’t always
document my code very well. This sometimes leads to problems where I have
some code running fine, but I don’t know which modules it requires. These
could be external libraries, or modules I’ve written myself – and it’s very
frustrating to have to work out the module requirements by trial and error
if I transfer the code to a new machine.

How to find out what modules a python script
requires<http://blog.rtwilson.com/how-to-find-out-what-modules-a-python-script-requires/>

--
I live each day
Like it's my last