[pyar] Earn a $5500 USD stipend while contributing to the CPython interpreter and standard library.

Emanuel Toro emanueltoro en hotmail.com
Mar Mar 18 14:53:13 ART 2014

Gracias fisa, si ahora me queda más claro. Mi ingles no es bueno.

Me confundí con ésta oración:

"If you are at least 18 years old, identify as a woman or are genderqueer, genderfluid, or genderfree, and are interested in a paid summer internship doing core Python development, we'd love to have you apply to work with us in this summer's GNOME Outreach Program for Women!"

Saludos.
Emanuel Toro.