[pyar] Announcing the Two Scoops of Django PyDay Mendoza Edition (Free shipping!)

Pablo pablocelayes en gmail.com
Dom Jul 27 05:39:43 ART 2014

Great idea! I am traveling now and won't be back until the end of August, but if someone can pick it up for me I am definitely buying a copy. :)

Greetings from Berlin!

-------
Pablo

--DISCLAIMER: uncomfortably sent from my iPod--
-->message style may be short and not-so-polite<--