[pyar] Hello Argentina!

Matías Bellone matiasbellone en gmail.com
Sab Jul 26 20:42:50 ART 2014

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 8:39 PM, Gustavo Campanelli <gedece en gmail.com>
wrote:

> As far as I know, books don't pay custom tax. I say AFAIK because I only
> imported single books, I don't know if it's different for several copies of
> the same book, but I suspect it isn't because the spirit of the tax
> exemption is that you can't tax culture.

That is only true as long as you are registered as an importer. Or that's
what the local customs office (on several of their offices) told me when I
told them that - with the law that stated so on my hand.

Regards,
Toote