[pyar] Hello Argentina!

Daniel Greenfeld pydanny en gmail.com
Sab Jul 26 13:10:59 ART 2014

Well, I've already had some private emails come my way asking if I
wanted to go drink beer. So I must say that I feel very welcomed! :)

I have some questions. First, an explanation: I want to bring copies
of our book, Two Scoops of Django, to Mendoza and Argentina (I will
pay for shipping/customs). The problem is that I don't know how many
books to bring. So I set up an order page for people at PyDay Mendoza
to pre-order the book:
http://twoscoopspress.com/products/pyday-mendoza-edition-two-scoops-of-django-best-practices-for-django-1-6

Okay, the questions:

1. Is this list a good place to mention that I'm bringing books to Mendoza?
2. If not, is there somewhere else I should post it?
3. Should I also create a pre-order page for Buenos Aires?

If I can generate enough sales, I will be able to bring my wife,
Audrey Roy. Which would be wonderful!

Thank you!

--Danny