[pyar] Búsqueda Laboral

Milton Labanda 1000ton.lab en gmail.com
Mie Jul 23 17:26:56 ART 2014

Hello ......................

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (tech)
may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the
group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

 * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
 * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the
Help Center at
http://support.google.com/a/kenwin.net/bin/topic.py&topic=25838.

Thanks,

kenwin.net admins