[pyar] Cierre Ubuntu One : (

Juanjo Conti jjconti en gmail.com
Lun Abr 14 12:29:43 ART 2014

Muy bueno esto:

'''
Additionally, we continue to believe in the Ubuntu One file services, the
quality of the code, and the user experience, so will release the code as
open source software to give others an opportunity to build on this code to
create an open source file syncing platform.
'''

--
Juanjo Conti
blog: http://www.juanjoconti.com.ar