[pyar] Panda3D en la instalación estandard de python

Julian Agustin Cardonnet jcardonnet en gmail.com
Vie Oct 18 23:47:30 ART 2013

Hola Daniel,

Del manual de Panda3d (
http://www.panda3d.org/manual/index.php/General_Preparation)

*What if I already have a copy of Python?*

If you already have a copy of python, and you wish to use that instead of
the one provided with panda, it is easy to do so. Simply create a
"panda.pth" file inside your copy of python, containing the path of the
panda directory and the bin directory within it on separate lines (for
example C:\Program Files\Panda3D-1.2.3 and C:\Program
Files\Panda3D-1.2.3\bin). This will enable your copy of python to find the
panda libraries.

For this to work, the version of python that you use must match the version
of python included with panda. The panda libraries are compiled for that
particular version, and will not work with any other.

Of course, if you do use your own copy of python, you may wish to delete
panda's copy of python, or at least, remove it from the PATH environment
variable. Otherwise, you will have two copies of python, which can lead to
confusion.
Espero que te sirva.

Saludos,
Julian