[pyar] Instalando en windows

Rogelio Mita rogeliomita en gmail.com
Lun Nov 11 11:53:03 ART 2013

Juan, encontré esto (ref:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2817869/error-unable-to-find-vcvarsall-bat),
me pareció detallado:

   1.

   Download and install *specifically* Visual Studio C++ 2008 Express
   Edition<http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/5/4/A54BADB6-9C3F-478D-8657-93B3FC9FE62D/vcsetup.exe>
   .
   *Note*: This is only going to give you a 32-bit compiler from my
   understanding but 64-bit is not worth the trouble unless you *really* need
   more than 4GB of addressing space.
   2.

   Open up a cmd.exe
   3.

   *Before* you try installing something which requires C extensions, run
   the following batch file to load the VC++ compiler's environment into the
   session (i.e. environment variables, the path to the compiler, etc).
   *Execute:*
   "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
   9.0\Common7\Tools\vsvars32.bat"

   *Update:* If for some reason you are getting error: ... was unexpected
   at this time.where the ... is some series of characters, then you need
   to check that you path variable does not have any extraneous characters
   like extra quotations or stray characters. The batch file is not going to
   be able to update your session path if it can't make sense of it in the
   first place.
   4.

   If that went well, you should get the following message:
   Setting environment for using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 x86 tools.
   5.

   *Now*, run the setup via python setup.py install or pip install pkg-name

El 17 de mayo de 2013 12:11, Juan Gabardini <jgabardini en gmail.com> escribió:

> Gracias, pruebo y les cuento
>

> 2013/5/16 claudio canepa <ccanepacc en gmail.com>
>

>> 2013/5/16 Juan Gabardini <jgabardini en gmail.com>
>>
>>> hola
>>> Instalé vc, y parece andar (lo agregué al path) y ahora puedo ejecutar
>>> vcvarsall.bat desde línea de comando
>>>
>>> Pero cuando corro pip install -r requirements.txt, sigue fallando

>>> : PIL,
>>>

>> Pillow es un fork de PIL que apuntaba en primera instancia a ser mas
>> amigable para distribuir, despues ademas agregaron patches para diferentes
>> issues.
>> Si tu problema es solo PIL, probaria con Pillow:
>> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Pillow/2.0.0
>>

>>>  argparse, distribute, mock, reportlab, wsgiref
>>>
>>>   Running setup.py install for PIL
>>>     WARNING: '' not a valid package name; please use only.-separated
>>> package names in setup.py
>>>     building '_imaging' extension
>>>     error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat
>>>

>> Pero esto ultimo parece indicar que podria haber otro problema (ni idea
>> de porque pip no encuentra vcvarsall.bat si es que esta en el path)

>> PyAr - Python Argentina - Sitio web: http://www.python.org.ar/
>>
>> La lista de PyAr esta Hosteada en USLA - Usuarios de Software Libre de
>> Argentina - http://www.usla.org.ar
>>

> --
> Juan Gabardini
> juan.gabardini en kleer.la | www.kleer.la
> twitter&skype: jgabardini | softwareagil.blogspot.com

> PyAr - Python Argentina - Sitio web: http://www.python.org.ar/
>
> La lista de PyAr esta Hosteada en USLA - Usuarios de Software Libre de
> Argentina - http://www.usla.org.ar

--
Roger.