[pyar] Búsqueda Laboral

Sebastian Bassi sebastian.bassi en globant.com
Mar Mayo 29 13:34:49 ART 2012

2012/5/29 Angel Java Lopez <ajlopez2000 en gmail.com>

> Hmmm... yo entendi: "no mas de 2 dias a la semana se puede trabajar a
> distancia, los demas dias es presencial" es asi?

A wife asks her husband, a computer programmer; "Could you please go to the
store for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6!"

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.

The wife asks him, "Why the hell did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"

He replied, "They had eggs."

Via
http://www.divinecaroline.com/22324/113050-computer-programmer-s-wife-asks-go#ixzz1wHFLpgk3