[pyar] Revisiones PET inglés

Claudio Freire klaussfreire en gmail.com
Jue Sep 9 17:00:23 ART 2010

2010/9/9 Roberto Alsina <ralsina en netmanagers.com.ar>

> Repartanse los articulos a revisar y vean como pueden armar las
> correcciones.
> A las 21 tomo todas las correcciones que me manden y las meto de nuevo.

*Agregados*
*Eliminados*

Original
->
  Corrección

*Decorating code:
*
A decorator is basically a callable
[1]<http://revista.python.org.ar/1/html-en/decorators.html#id3>that
wraps another and which allows to modify the behavior
->
   A decorator is basically a callable
[1]<http://revista.python.org.ar/1/html-en/decorators.html#id3>that
wraps another and which allows
*us *to modify the behavior

This might sound complicated at the beginning but it is really simpler than
*how* it looks.
->
  This might sound complicated *in* the beginning but it is really simpler
than it looks.

Now, without *any other introduction *
->
   Now, without *any further ado*

Our to-be-wrapped callable for example*s* will look like this
->
   Our to-be-wrapped callable for example will look like this

Los títulos "Decorator functions without arguments" y "Decorator functions
with arguments" están al revés (los ejemplos que da son los opuestos).