[pyar] Py mas rapido que C?

Emiliano Dalla Verde Marcozzi edvm en airtrack.com.ar
Mie Nov 10 22:26:13 ART 2010

http://morepypy.blogspot.com/2010/11/snake-which-bites-its-tail-pypy-jitting.html

> PyAr - Python Argentina - Sitio web: http://www.python.org.ar/

Excellente !!! Me gusto mucho esta frase con la que termina el articulo:
"And, believe us, the PyPy translation toolchain is complex enough to
contains all kinds
of dirty tricks and black magic that make Python lovable and hard to
optimize :-)."
Y otra cosita tambien me copo:
"A partial explanation if that so far the assembler generated by the PyPy
JIT is immortal, and
the memory allocated for it is never reclaimed. " osea, Jitlander primo
hermano de Highlander!
Tengo que probarlo, por mas ram que me quiera consumir >.<'

--
Emiliano Dalla Verde Marcozzi
Encargado de IT y Python Ninja Developer

San Juan 4879
Rosario. Argentina
Tel. (+54) 341 437 6878
www.airtrack.com.ar
"Chuck Norris doesn't need a debugger, he just stares down the bug until the
code confesses."